ispac because it is being used by another process ERROR!

ERROR!

Why must be error
It's over many times
No alert no alarm
I just wanted to complied

I have got this message after I tried to run my package again after it frozen, I tried to kill that struck process but it not allowed me do any thing, then I have to closed windows and shutdown program then started Visual Studio again

If you have got this message please do not worry, I have an solution and just found by myself that I would like to present ^___^





Error 1 System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\SSIS\JObs\bin\Development\Project.ispac' because it is being used by another process.     at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)     at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)     at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)     at Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Project.DataTransformationsProjectBuilder.IncrementalBuildThroughObj(IOutputWindow outputWindow)     at Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Project.DataTransformationsProjectBuilder.BuildIncremental(IOutputWindow outputWindow) 0 0 STEP-1Error message appeared when I tried to run process after it frozen and restart Visual Studio again.


STEP-2 The way you just clam down and started run Visual Studio again then click on "Project" and selected at "yourjobname properties" as image below STEP-3 Then go to Configuration Properties click on Build you will see the default was "bin" on the OutputPath, You have to changed to an other name such as "binnew, newbin" or whatever you want to set up for a new name. Click on "OK" and run your package again, then you will see any problem was gone, that sound pretty cool! right? ^_^


STEP-4 And if you go to the path of your project, "jobname" you will see bin (old name) and bins (new name), I guess it because of the processing was struck while running package and now we just changed to the new name instead Hope all of you enjoin and Happy ^_^